All the new users receive an item called 'Beginner Relocation', which can be found in your ' Bag' > ' Special'. The Bag button can be found above the 'Shop' button. This item allows you to permanently relocate your city to the homeland of another faction or to another Kingdom.
Note: this item can only be used when your City Castle is at level 5 or lower. Once your City Castle reaches level 6, your Beginner Relocation item will expire and be removed.
There are two ways to use the Beginner Relocation item:
Option 1 - How to use the Beginner Relocation from your bag
1) Tap 'Menu' > 'Bag' > 'Special'
2) Tap the 'Beginner Relocation', a dialog will pop up for you to change your kingdom or faction.
3) Select the Kingdom from the drop-down menu, and tap the Faction you want to relocate to.
4) A confirmation dialog will show up, tap 'Okay' to confirm.
5) Your city will be relocated to a random location in the homeland of the select Faction/Kingdom.
Option 2 - How to use the Beginner Relocation on the word view
1) Tap the 'World' button to enter the World View. If you want to go to another kingdom, tap the mini-map on the top-right corner, and select kingdoms.
2) Choose a destination you want to relocate to. You may relocate your city to the homeland of another faction in your own Kingdom or to any faction in another Kingdom. The destination must be an Empty Land and the War Zone is excluded.
3) Tap the destination, a menu will pop up.
4) Tap the button 'Relocation' and then proceed by using the 'Beginner Relocation' item.
5) A confirmation dialog will show up, tap 'Okay' to confirm.
6) Your city will be moved to the selected location immediately.
Again, note that you cannot relocate your city right next to another city.
Every player has two 'Beginner Relocation' items, so two chances to change your faction/kingdom as long as your City Castle is Level 5 or below. Once these two items are used and your City is relocated, it cannot be undone!