Please follow the steps to find your purchase history:
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
1) Open iTunes on a Mac or PC and make sure you're in the iTunes Store
2) Click on the button with your username (e-mail address) on it, and choose 'Account'
3) Scroll down to 'Purchase History' and click on 'See all'
1) Go to wallet.google.com and log in with the same Google account that you used for your purchases.
2) Click on ‘Transactions’ on the left to display the history of all your Play Store orders on that Google account.
3) Click on an individual entry to open up a copy of the receipt.
In some countries, you can use the Google Wallet app to do this:
1) Log in with the same Google account that you used for your purchases.
2) Select Transactions from the menu to view your purchases
Windows/ Windows Phone
1) On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.
2) Tap or click Account, and then tap or click My account.
3) Tap or click View billing history
4) Sign in to the billing website with your Microsoft account.
5) Tap or click payment options.
6) Tap or click transactions, and then choose from the options to view your billing history.
1) Log into https://www.paypal.com/
2) Sign in with your PayPal account email address and password.
3) Go to Summary page and tap 'Payments Sent', and then you can view your payment history.